Coral Vue Hydros

how do you feel about anthelia?

Tworoads

anthelia is kinda like xenia. not too hard to keep, but nothing is hard to keep with the proper lighting and good water quality.

Tim

It is a rather simple coral that spreads like a weed in a good tank. I like the fact that it is fairly responsive to water quality changes. Watch the color, polyp extension and how inflated it looks as your water quality changes and you'll learn to read your xenia/anthelia just like as if you were using a test kit.

It is a rather simple coral that spreads like a weed in a good tank. I like the fact that it is fairly responsive to water quality changes. Watch the color, polyp extension and how inflated it looks as your water quality changes and you'll learn to read your xenia/anthelia just like as if you were using a test kit.

thats too cool.

I found a guy that is willing to sell me a frag for 10$. he said his ph is around 8.2 and mine is around 8.5, will that be a problem/

thanks

I second lgreen's opinion.

That PH is a little high, you might want to check into what's causing it to be that high. Are you sure your test kit is accurate?

joel sandoman

it grows like a weed. last summer when the heat wave came and killed almost everything in my tank, INCLUDING pulsing xenia, my anthelia survived.

Archived