Coral Vue Hydros

JustDavidP's New 10 Gallon Nano

JustDavidP

I had to do it...

I am at the office from 8-5 every day and was going through reef withdrawals! I bought a 10 gallon with 2X18 W PC's. I bought 10 lbs of Live Rock and imported a couple pieces from my 20 gallon as well. Finally, I dosed my sand bed with live sand from the 20.

I put in zoanthids, polyps, shrooms, softies and a small hammer. My critter list includes blue legs, scarlets, astrea snails, and a lysmata a. cleaner. Check out my little office oasis!

David

Sweet. Lookin good JDP. I been thinking about doing the same in my office except maybe with a 5 gallon and a couple of bookworms for lighting.

JustDavidP

Thanks for the kind words!!

I'll take another and get as close as I can. I'm also going to take individual shots of the corals. I'll post them as well.

SeaMountain

I was thinking of doing the same thing in my office. I have a 15g FW tank right now in there. It's 13x13x26 and would be a biatch to convert to a nano.

A Minibow 7 was on my mind. But I was checking out some 2.5's and some 5.5's as well. Haven't made the final decision yet. Your tank appears to have a small footprint. Not a standard 10g, is it?

Azoo and Via Aqua makes a nice looking tank too...

Do like your setup! B)

JustDavidP
Originally posted by SeaMountain

Your tank appears to have a small footprint. Not a standard 10g, is it?

Azoo and Via Aqua makes a nice looking tank too...  

Do like your setup! B)

You are correct! It is a ViaAQua 10 gallon setup. It came with 2X18W PC. One 67k and one actinic.

Approx Measurements: 18" tall, 10" depth and 15" wide. It is deep, but will be a zoo/shroom farm so the lighting issues are not all that bad.

I put a Powerhead 201 in there and use a cascade mini filter (minus filter medium) for movement and chop.

Archived