Innovative Marine Aquariums

FS: 8"glass custom cube, and equipment PRICE REDUCED 5/3/07

snowlancer2720

snowlancer2720

Hey everyone,

Up for sale is my homemade 2g glass tank, the glass is 1/4" and is rounded on the corners..ive had it since december with no problems at all...its just i have too many tanks in my house (is that really possible?! :) ) Im selling it for $50 plus $10 shipping to your door (USA only). I also have the rest of the equipment that I used which included:

-AC20 - coraline growth in the intake, works great though

-18w coralife aqualight, modded with legs

-25w hydor/all glass heater, fits in the AC20

-13w Galaxy Palm clip/screw on light (great supplimental light)

Price is $150 125 shipped to your door for the tank and the equipment or $60 just for the tank..I will part this out if anyone wants, but I would rather sell it as a whole.

Thanks for looking!

This is a picture of the tank...the rock/sand/corals/etc are not included in this sale...if anyone wants any more pictures, please let me know. Thanks!

DSC00860.jpg

Edited for grammar :)

snowlancer2720

For those who PM"ed me, here are the pics that you requested :) Thanks!

-Joe

lights off

DSC00874.jpg

lights on, note that it is bright in the room..

DSC00877.jpg

light with stand legs

DSC00876.jpg

DSC00878.jpg

snowlancer2720

nope, they are the coralife aqualight ones, they originally had a tab on top that is supposed to slide into a grove on the light, but since this light doesnt have the groves i removed the tabs and screwed them in with the holes that were already in them, i also used some epoxy, but it didnt hold to well

Atlantis Reef

what is your minium fo rit Im looking for bigger but wif ekind of likes for her office

also forgot what type of filter is on it

Nat'nCritters

If I wanted to use this for dwarf seahorses, would a simple penguin filter work on it? If so, I might be interested if you could bring it down to around $90 shipped. (I am seriously poor atm!!!) also, what all equipment would it come with? Thanks and be in touch.

Natasha

Archived