ReefCleaners.org

my 10gl and 100gl pics

SAILFIN

ok folks here are some new pics of my 10gallon nano and my not so nano 100gallon, sorry about the quality of pics i think im gonna hire someone to come take pics of my tanks, because i am no good at it..

Well tell me what everyone thinks.............

actually they move onto rubble rock all the time so yeah they do get fragged quit often, if interested in any let me know u pay shipping i can send out a small frag.........

I tell you what, your nano looks really pretty, very nice setup you have on both those tanks. If I had the money and a stable place to live I would have a nice 100 + reef tank :) Very nice Sailfin!

thanks for the compliment goliath, hopefully soon i will upgrade the 100gl into a 180 glass tank as im not pleased with the plexi tank, not as clear as it once was and has lots of scratches on it.

Sailfin, those picture aren't bad! Your nano looks great.

Wow you are going to a 180! That will give you quite a bit more space to fill.

Where in Az are you located?

yeah im gonna go witht the 180, add more rock more light. it will be half sps and half lps, softies. yeah im in arizona im in the phnx area.might turn the 100gl into a frag tank or 1 big sump lol......or a combo of both....

that is true plus with the size i can use half as a frag grow out . and with that size fuge it will work wonders on my pod population..

• 2 weeks later...

ok sorry to bring this post back from the dead but i jsut re aqua scaped my nano tell me what ya think please......

sailfin, if you think the pictures look bad ,maybee it is time to up grade your perscription on your glasses if you wear them.

ok well i dont wear glasses but i will take that as a compliment, ty

the reason i think the pictures look bad is cause i see all these others that are so bright and clear and mine just well imo suck...lol i need to learn how to take better pics of my tanks.

Archived