Top Shelf Aquatics

7.5 Gal - 5 Months old...

StuGotz

Hey all...  

Just wanted to post a pic of my tank I took today...

tankfull_01-23-02.jpg

For those of you that dont' know about it... I made a free Online Maintenance Log a while back.  Check it out..

http://another.nano-reef.com/log

If you wanna check out my site, I have a cam on from time to time until I can find a broadband solution for my puter...

http://another.nano-reef.com

(Edited by StuGotz at 5:12 pm on Jan. 23, 2002)

Well ABOUT TIME!  HAHAHA...

A tank can only be as good as it hardware... just in case other members haven't noticed... that's one of Chris' 7.5 Gal Desktop Tanks...  Wonderful craftsmenship at it's finest :)

It's been awhile since my last post huh... maybe I'll stop boycotting the boards once my tank is FeaTuReD!

But that means I have a lot of tasteless material I need to post to make up for lost time :)

Oh I'll be good... Remember that post that somehow got CENSORED like 5 months ago...  It was in the louge Section...  I think I learned from my mistakes...

:alarm: I'LL JUST HAVE TO BUST OUT THE TACT :alarm:

gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous! I love the arching rock - is that regular LR, or is it cultured from something that shape? Either way I love it!

Thanks Djlanius!  I really appreciate the compliment.  Actually when i got the rock it was quite DEAD.  It's concrete and agronite.  I actually got it from garf.  At the time it was the most cost effective for me.  I got all my rock and 5 plugs with like 10 corals on them for 99 bux plus overnight shipping.  They sent me there gunky grunge to seed the rock and sand, and a clean up crew too!  They even messed up and sent me like 20 lbs of extra rock also in arch form...  So after 5 months, I think it looks good and paid off...  

As for you JarJar... I'll deal with yer punk @ss later in the chat...

Archived