Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Invert for 2gal.

dtfleming

Hi, just setup my 2gal and Im going to add a astrea snail, one or two pom pom crabs and a shrimp. My question is what kind of shrimp will be ok in the tank with rics and zooths. Im think of a fireshrimp or sexy shrimp, but I hear the sexy may eat the corals?

srikamaraja

I would be wary of placing anything with a boxing crab. Many of the corals and/or other invertebrates you have can be stung terribly by the anemones that host the crab. I would suggest a species tank if you are willing to care for a boxing crab.

triggerfreak

I would put a trio of sexy shrimp in there, they won't mess with any of your corals. And your boxer crab will be fine too. I have a 3 gallon picotope with 2 boxers, 3 sexy shrimp and a watchman/pistol shrimp combo.I have zoos and a mushroom in there and other than getting covered up by the pistol nobody touches them.

I would be wary of placing anything with a boxing crab. Many of the corals and/or other invertebrates you have can be stung terribly by the anemones that host the crab. I would suggest a species tank if you are willing to care for a boxing crab.

K, tks for the info. I think I'll go with the sexy shrimp, boxing crab and astrea snail. I plan on put zoos and rics and maybe a feather duster.

Archived