Innovative Marine Aquariums

Current Fission skimmer

UCLA.irie

West LA (westwood)... got a fission skimmer I'm not using b/c it caused a lot of micro bubbles in my tank. Willing to trade for most anything... interested in frags (esp. xenia, unique zoas and mushies etc), fuge light, help on installing a new hood fan or auto top-off, a used pump (like MJ 900) to replace my stock AP 24 crappy pump, really cool buckets. PM me!

West LA (westwood)... got a fission skimmer I'm not using b/c it caused a lot of micro bubbles in my tank. Willing to trade for most anything... interested in frags (esp. xenia, unique zoas and mushies etc), fuge light, help on installing a new hood fan or auto top-off, a used pump (like MJ 900) to replace my stock AP 24 crappy pump, really cool buckets. PM me!

I had a fission skimmer in my nano tank at work. You should just let it break in then the micro bubbles will disappear afterwards. Mine's inside the sump. Is your inside the tank?

I had a fission skimmer in my nano tank at work. You should just let it break in then the micro bubbles will disappear afterwards. Mine's inside the sump. Is your inside the tank?

It was in the back chamber... i might try it at some point but its hard to work with in such a tight space.

Archived