Top Shelf Aquatics

http://www.seacrop.com/

offsprg01

BustytheSnowMaam

They seem to have lots of variety, I just wish they had pictures. I haven't ordered from them but thanks for the link.

Tasha

• 2 weeks later...
SeaMountain

I was going to try them the day C-Diddy announced they were aboard NR.com. Only way to order was to drop them an e-mail. So I listed what I was interested in, cranked up the Outlook and fired one off.

Fair enough I thought. Folks are always busy they'll get back to me. Included my office address and office telephone to contact me.

Later in the day I received an e-mail to fire them my credit card number back via e-mail. No totals, shipping or tallies were included. I wrote back and declined. Wasn't too keen on sending my CC info - via unsecured e-mail - to them.

In all fairness, they later offered to take it over the phone in a follow-up e-mail contact. I didn't respond back. Probably nice folks too! :D

Businesses should use a third party merchant account service, or have a secured site. Period.

* A few years ago I had a CC statement come in with a couple GR racked up on it. So I'm a bit cautious to whom I read off the numbers to. They should use PayPal or at least have a secure way to send a CC#.

just got my green sinularia and red open brain from mary. i never bought from her before but i think i will buy from her again. altho i agree with sea that the lack of an online order form and secure server is an issue i tried them anyway (btw always use amex).

i ordered the regular sinularia she had on her 'Cream of Crop' list and ROB last week and asked her to delay shipping (friday delivery) so i could rearrange my tank (it's gettin' hella crowded X) ). turned out the sinularia was mistakenly sold beforehand but she replaced it (she asked me first) with a large green sinularia flexiblis (an great upgrade imo but at the same lower price as the regular sinulariai originally ordered!).

shipment came fedex and was perfect. one other thing i have to mention is the fact that the sinularia came floating! i hadn't seen a coral shipped floating in probably two years. all the shippers nowadays just toss them into the bag (regardless of type/species) and just hope they don't goosh :x themselves against their bases too badly. actually, i personally thought the sinularia probably didn't need the styrofoam floater but it's nice to see such care and preparation from an ols.

very good ols supplier with great selection. i'll probably try some of the red algae soon too. B)

Archived