Top Shelf Aquatics

20 gal longs

wingsfan

i have two 20l tanks , i was wondering who ever has a 20 l how much livestock they have with how much lighing , and if anyone has some drawings to turn the second tank into a ref-sump combo?

coralreefengr

I'm going to a 20L from a 10. It will have 110W PC and be stocked to high heaven. I have about 20 specimens in my 10 so I'll probably have twice that many in my 20. Oh the frags I could have in TWO 20's. :D Oh yeah, there are also 2 clownfish.

CRE

Cool I just jumped over to ebay to check them out ,, i think that is what i'm gonna go with the ones I seen were cheaper than the jbj units and they look nicer i think.

AGGHH!! Went out for a little bit today, and missed the postman with my lights!!

HATE THAT!!

They are gonna re-deliver tomorrow...so I guess I'll just be hangin' home all day tomorrow!!

Ok...got my Aqualight today!!

YAY!!! Looks Great!!

Light is very bright...legs look good too!!

Now I just need some corals under it!

you have to click on the post reply button on the right hand side of the page, then type what ever reply or statement you have then below that area is attach file , you have to use the browse button to find the pic where you keep it on your puter then just open the pic file and it should attach,,,, i think that is how anyway.

SeaMountain

Nice! Nice! Nice! :)

I have the itch for a 20L myself. Just started a 10g though. But no corals have been added yet. Are you open topped cpompletely or will you have a glass cover under the lights?

het that looks pretty good i think i will go with those also, i been watchin em on ebay and i think they are gonna be the best price,,,and you also learned how to post pics ,nice work

I have a glass cover although I'm not sure if I'll be keeping it. Have to see how it goes....

Fore the price, I'm very impressed with the lights!

moorediddy

Wow.. that looks really nice!! My only question is back to the glass cover... are you going to use one or not? I've heard mixed things about them (condensation buildup, etc). I'd like to get a similar lighting setup, with legs, because it'd leave tons of room for my HOB filter, heater, etc.

-moore

Archived