Pod Your Reef

Free softies- toadies, mushrooms, anthelia, capnella, GBPs, WI pickup only

BustytheSnowMaam

BustytheSnowMaam

Like the title says, I have the following:

-as many purple mushroom polyps as you can handle, mostly loose

-as much anthelia as you want, keep in mind it grows fast and can get out of control, but is a nice clown host

-2 capnella frags, glued to white reef disks

-2 sm green button polyp frags, each with about 3 polyps. They grow/spread very quickly. I can also custom-make a frag with more polyps for you.

-2 sm (~1 inch) neon toadies, growing side-by-side on a piece of rubble, nice

-3 large plain toadstool frags, each about 2 inches across.

-lots of snails, some unknown, promiscuous variety, great CUC

-lots of mini brittle stars @ quarter-sized

I need to make room! These are free for pickup or possibly am willing to ship, if you have patience with me, my time/shipping abilities are limited. I am in Antigo (north) but will occasionally be in Sheboygan on weekends.

Hey, I'm a fiend for softies; so I'll take whatever you don't want. I currentlyhave a 55G dedicated to mushrooms, xenias, GSP, and leathers. So rest assured, I'll give your guys a good home...

I would love to take some of this off your hands I would of course pay all shipping so let me know if you decide your willing to ship. I know beggers cant be choosers but if possible I would love to have one neon green toad, one reg toad, one capnella frag and as many shrooms you want to send me! :D Let me know michael.caruso@wku.edu Thanks! By the way its great to see people willing to help others out in this hobby!

If you will ship I will more than cover cost for some nice mushrooms. Trying to find many different kinds for my 29AGA

Florida 34668 zip

flchamp89@gmail.com

Nat'nCritters

We are getting a new tank going, adn I cannot pass up an offer for a jumpstart. Please, if you will ship USPS 2 day (should be around $5-7) I would LOVE the following:

-2 sm green button polyp frags, each with about 3 polyps. They grow/spread very quickly. I can also custom-make a frag with more polyps for you.

-lots of mini brittle stars @ quarter-sized (FOR MY NEW REFUGIUM! :))

I am in Charlottesville, VA 22911

Thanks!

Natasha

Like the title says, I have the following:

-as much anthelia as you want, keep in mind it grows fast and can get out of control, but is a nice clown host

-lots of snails, some unknown, promiscuous variety, great CUC

-lots of mini brittle stars @ quarter-sized

I need to make room! These are free for pickup or possibly am willing to ship, if you have patience with me, my time/shipping abilities are limited. I am in Antigo (north) but will occasionally be in Sheboygan on weekends.

omgomgomg that's about a hour drive for me! :eek:

If it falls through (hey, it could happen! :lol: ) I'll pay to ship the small toadies (on rubble) to me! :D I really need more coral (see my thread :eek: ), and would really appreciate it! :D

crazinezz978

Hey, if you still have any, id like some anthelia and quarter sized brittle stars. It would be really cool to see my clowns host in the anthelia, if they do. how much would shipping be to 07054?

Thanks

WOW! Tasha, you rock! The package arrived yesterday, and everything was in great shape. The packaging job was first-rate as well, so don't cut yourself short, you did a really good job shipping. Everything arrived alive, and in perfect condition, and the actual pieces that you sent were gorgeous! Thank you so much! Lovin' the shrooms, and I had always wanted a toadstool. It was like recieving a coral sampler pack! Really, very nice, and much appreciated.

by the way, those are some interesting looking snails...any idea what species they are?

BustytheSnowMaam
I'm just bein' silly!

I figured you were rambling incoherently again... :lol:

WOW! Tasha, you rock! The package arrived yesterday, and everything was in great shape. The packaging job was first-rate as well, so don't cut yourself short, you did a really good job shipping. Everything arrived alive, and in perfect condition, and the actual pieces that you sent were gorgeous! Thank you so much! Lovin' the shrooms, and I had always wanted a toadstool. It was like recieving a coral sampler pack! Really, very nice, and much appreciated.

by the way, those are some interesting looking snails...any idea what species they are?

You're welcome! I was told that the snails are Strombus maculatus, but if you search for a picture the pics don't look anything like them. I know that they clean the glass fairly well and will lay lots of eggs, that's why I only sent a couple. Their numbers seem to self-regulate with the presence of hermits and cleaner shrimp.

Archived