Coral Vue Hydros

SALE OR TRADE REAL LIVE ROCK VIVID COLORS PLANTS

TUNDAR4

REAL LIVE ROCK NOT MAN MADE JUNK,LOTS OF COLORS RED ORANGE YELLOW PINK, COVERED WITH PLANTS SOME BRAIN CORAL ,CLAMS , ANEMONE LOTS OF LITTLE DUSTERS,JUST REAL SWEET ROCK,E-MAIL FOR PICTS ,MZPAGEMASTER@AOL.COM THANKS FOR LOOKING

HecticDialectics
REAL LIVE ROCK NOT MAN MADE JUNK,LOTS OF COLORS RED ORANGE YELLOW PINK, COVERED WITH PLANTS SOME BRAIN CORAL ,CLAMS , ANEMONE LOTS OF LITTLE DUSTERS,JUST REAL SWEET ROCK,E-MAIL FOR PICTS ,MZPAGEMASTER@AOL.COM THANKS FOR LOOKING

it's covered in anemones? What kinda?

WOW! All those colors and corals. I am impressed! :rolleyes:

Looks like we got another one :lol:

u think so paulie? :unsure:

:eek:

I'd like to place an order for 13/137 lb of live rock. I'd like it to be covered in clams, brain corals, and unicorns. Please ship ASAP!

Uhh oh...

Maybe some lowercase letters and complete sentences would help this post. Oh, and fewer adjectives :lol:

crazinezz978

poor guy, looks like no one wants his rock...

...TUNDAR4, would you have any pictures of your "COLORS RED ORANGE YELLOW PINK, COVERED WITH PLANTS SOME BRAIN CORAL ,CLAMS , ANEMONE LOTS OF LITTLE DUSTERS,JUST REAL SWEET ROCK." Im sure we'll be amazed.

fraggle rockette

HEY NOW! just cause we a little less snobby than those RC peoples don't mean we dumber too... sheesh! :P

Archived