ReefCleaners.org

29G complete setup for sale Parting out!

azboostin

greeneyes

Still nothing, I will give it till early next week and then if I have not got it I will file a claim with paypal. Payment sent on 4-17-07. Anyone else delt with him?

I haven't contacted PayPal yet but will do so Mon. or Tues. If the 3 of us do it at the same time it might carry more weight with Pay Pal. Just a thought.

Wow! I finally heard back from him. I sent him an email that I was making one last attempt to contact him. He responded to my earlier email "if they do not show up by friday I will be glad to refund you in full I am sorry I dont know what". He then responede to the one I just sent him "I dont know what is happeneing this is happening on like 4 of my items I sold. I shipped then snail mail and they are all lost" He sent mine parcel post 3 weeks ago today. I told him that it should have taken 1 week at the most. I requested a refund if he didn't have a tracking number to track it down. We'll see what he does. He has not been on here since the 27th.

greeneyes

E-check thu paypal. I think there is a total of 4 of us that bought stuff. I'm upset b/c I got the live stock and live rock.

crazinezz978

i thought my tank would have a skimmer 3 weeks ago...

Hey azboostin would this be a good time to talk about a refund?

azboostin

wow what a mess. 3 of my packages were destroyed from poor packing... I have never shipped any kind of rock before.. I am issueing refunds for the rock and heater... The light and skimmer looked to be recieved from the buyers.. I am sorry about the mess to everyone... I am now out of a tank and money :( should have just sold it locally and took a small loss

anyone trying to contact me please reach me through email. aaronzimmerman@comcast.net or call me 765 480 2603

seahorse123

On 4/19/07 I paid $70. (money order & cash combined) for the tonga branch.

I had numerous emails back and forth with Aaron, with the last one on 5/9 saying the package had been returned wet and he would refund the money. Now I have not gotten any more email replies. Has anyone got their money back yet?

Archived