inTank Media Baskets

Clarification on tank status

NanoReefer53

K guys..as most of you have probably noticed, I haven't done much to my tank in the last couple months. I bet you much won't be happeneing until April either. Reasons : I plan on upgrading to a 15gallon soon so why stock the 10gal and have the hassle of moving it. Also, stupid 3.33 GPA made my parents get  a tad bit too " :angryfire:  " to let me work on it.

So where do I get my experiences you say ? I have a neighbor with the most exquisitly set-up 75gal reef I have ever seen. He has been in the reef hobby for over 20years and currently is around 60. Everything in it is in perfect balance, no algae, lots of coral spawning, and even with the minimum neccessities. Have you guys seen acorpora and clams growing in on 3.5 watt per gallon ??Going over to his house, he has taught me so many things that could probably only come by experience. Hopefully that's how my upcomming 15gallon will be.

(Edited by NanoReefer53 at 2:04 pm on Feb. 17, 2002)

What up 53. How many watts of PC does that guy have total anyways? Obviously 3.2 wpg in a 1 gallon would be different than a 20 but that is just d*mned commendable to be successful with clams in anything but MH. Also, Julian Sprung has the best hair ever. Hahahaha. The flattop-mullet is amazing. What kind of clam is he keeping also? Thanks :-)

Gaber

Lol...have u seen his pictures from the past and present ? Him and his "hippie" long hair.

The two clams are a maxima and the other is tridacna.

Archived