SaltCritters.com

45lbs of LR FT

revhtree

I have 45lbs of LR for trade. The LR is still alive and even has a few shrooms and kenya tree on it. Its in a trash can with a heater, pump and lights over it. I even have a fish living in there. :)

I am looking for a nice auto top off. I will entertain other offers though. You will have to pay to have it shipped as well.

Where you located?

I am right outside Chattanooga TN in Rossville Ga. Zip 30741

I will ship it any way you want, and I have a big livestock insulated box to ship it all in.

I am right outside Chattanooga TN in Rossville Ga. Zip 30741

I will ship it any way you want, and I have a big livestock insulated box to ship it all in.

18x16x15 sized box I think i can get it all in.

Also there are a few dense pieces, but most is porous and very nce. It would make some nice aquascaping for a 30-50g tank.

I'll get some tomorrow night. If it's what you want, what do you have to trade?

No time to get pics I will try tomorrow.

Anybody else interested? I will trade for just about anything I need, or a few nice paly frags or acans.

No time to get pics I will try tomorrow.

Anybody else interested? I will trade for just about anything I need, or a few nice paly frags or acans.

If I trade for corals, I will pay for shipping the rock.

I am also looking for a solenoid for a calcium reactor.

Pics:

Water bottle for size reference.

liverock006.jpg

same different angle:

liverock007.jpg

Individual shots of the first set:

liverock008.jpg

liverock009.jpg

liverock011.jpg

Now more pieces:

liverock012.jpg

liverock013.jpg

liverock015.jpg

liverock016.jpg

New set:

liverock017.jpg

Another set:

liverock022.jpg

And all this:

liverock027.jpg

If your interested in it, post your zip and I will give you a shipping quote.

Would you be interested in any workhorse 5 ballasts? Or either a seio 820 or a high flow mjmod in trade? emial me at aircrew82@yahoo.com if interested! Thanks alot!-Adam

My zip is 31907. I'm down in Columbus, GA. I know its a trade post but would you consider just selling it? Let me know with the shipping what you think its all worth. Thanks and nice pics.

My zip is 31907. I'm down in Columbus, GA. I know its a trade post but would you consider just selling it? Let me know with the shipping what you think its all worth. Thanks and nice pics.

$200 shipped to you. Should take about one day.

I'm very interested. If I were to come pick it up how much would you want? Would my picking it up be alright? We could meet somewhere if not at your home. I understand meeting a stranger and all. I'm stationed here at Ft. Benning but I've got a long weekend this weekend so I've got tomorrow off work. I'd be willing to just drive up and get it to save myself the shipping. Let me know what you think and I'll be in touch. Thanks again.

Bill

Yep, I know its a haul. I just got back from overseas so my wife is all for anything that involves the family. Even just a crazy long drive through GA, haha.

Archived