Innovative Marine Aquariums

Anyone in Cincinnati have corals or LR for sale?

AresDoggy

Looking to fill up my tank with some color! Anyone got frags?

Also need to start up a new tank, anyone have LR?

Propagator!!!

Yeah I talked to him about a month ago, he lives a neighborhood away. But I pm'ed him a week ago and still have no response... so....

I just refuse to pay LFS prices for corals, its reeeedonkulous.

Me too. Im working on some frags soon, nothing special though. Where are you located in Cincinnati?

What are you looking for?

oh...

thanks for SUPPORTING YOUR LFS

small business needs your help.

Wait your the one with the knock off nanocube arent you?

i think you stopped your LFS where I work this weekend... you didnt even ask me if i could frag corals out of the main tanks!

Congrats on the pepermint shrimp babies.

Get back to me,

Bin

Me too. Im working on some frags soon, nothing special though. Where are you located in Cincinnati?

What are you looking for?

oh...

thanks for SUPPORTING YOUR LFS

small business needs your help.

Wait your the one with the knock off nanocube arent you?

i think you stopped your LFS where I work this weekend... you didnt even ask me if i could frag corals out of the main tanks!

Congrats on the pepermint shrimp babies.

Get back to me,

Bin

haha, Did my picture give me away? I do try to buy everything else at your store, its just that corals are expensive, and I only want small ones (the ones at your store that I like are too big! I always go in and buy stuff from Jason and ask him about all kinds of stuff... I do try to support you guys as much as possible, and buy all my fish there, supplies (if you have em).... I really do try to support JAF as much as possible!

Yeah, I didnt know you could frag stuff out of the main tank! Hmmm, well I'll be in there this THurs/Fri/Sat so maybe Ill grab a frag or two! Actually I was going to buy some xenia but the xenia in the frag tank was the only coral that looked bad, and I didnt want anything else in there....

Yeah, the knockoff is my second tank I just set up today, I gotta get some new lights in there, but I did buy the pump from you a month or so ago, and the SW, and some others!

Yeah I talked to him about a month ago, he lives a neighborhood away. But I pm'ed him a week ago and still have no response... so....

I just refuse to pay LFS prices for corals, its reeeedonkulous.

You have to use the magic subject line:

Hey bro, I have that money i owe you..

gets his attention everytime.

• 2 weeks later...

CINCINNATI REEKEEPERS SOCIETY 2007 FRAG SWAP

October 20th, 2007 - 10am-3pm - $5 admission

It's awesome! If you can't wait, consider joining the Cincinnati Reefkeeper's Society and trade with some members at the monthly meetings.

Fragswap Flyer

Cincinnati Reefkeepers Society

Also, really great guys at Just About Fish on Beechmont Ave. I do wish they had a frag tank with small softies and such, though; but I also didn't realize they could frag stuff in the main tank :)! Anyways, regardless, JAF is a great LFS.

Sweet MORE PPL from Cincinnati!!!! Im in northern KY though (Ft. Thomas) lol.

Where do you all live?

I agree, Propagator had best prices and selection. What do you think is the best LFS around Cincy area? House of Tropicals? Just About Fish? Monfort?

emerald chondro

My bro used to work at jAF so we got some nice stuff there but now he's in college...and since they moved its alil far for me :(

Btw nice to see so many Nati reefers

Sweet MORE PPL from Cincinnati!!!! Im in northern KY though (Ft. Thomas) lol.

Where do you all live?

I agree, Propagator had best prices and selection. What do you think is the best LFS around Cincy area? House of Tropicals? Just About Fish? Monfort?

I like Just About Fish best.

House of Tropicals is kind of expensive, and, well, sorta crappy seeming, it just seems less upstanding of a store to spend hundreds at.

I went to the fish store in Florence, World of Pets, I think. It was alright... Didnt buy anything though...

BTW I am definitely going to look into joining the Cincy Reefkeepers Society, thanks Aquaman!

Archived