ReefCleaners.org

Eclipse Yellows for trade

Chelsey

I've got a large rock of eclipse yellows that I can break frags off of. I'm looking for the following:

-True Armageddons

-Fraggle Reef Armageddons

-PPRPE (Dali PE)

As the title says, I can do reasonably sized frags, like 10+ polyps easily. At the moment I am only looking to do trades, no selling. Please PM me or post here if you're interested. Here are some pics of the colony RIGHT after it was put in my tank:

eyreglight.jpg

eyrock.jpg

I forgot to add that I'm not on here too much, but if you'd like to see some feedback head over to Club-Zoa :)

I am located in MO but will ship any method. If I ship USPS I cannot guarantee live arrival but on the others I will be happy to :) Here's a pic I just took tonight, please excuse the dirty glass.

eclipseyellows.jpg

whats so special about these so called eclipse yellows? Maybe you need to take better pics....try and get a macro when they are open...

Someone sold a frag of them on ebay for $285.03 for only eight polyps not too long ago. I suppose that if you're not into zoanthids all that much you wouldn't think of them as too spectacular, but the people on CZ seem to be pretty into them. You can look around for other peoples' pics too...under different lighting they look cooler :)

Which Zoaid post? I have not seen a single yellow eclipse that looks like the first pic, IMO photoshopped or heavy actinic, which I do not have. Here's a shot with my actinics on...not that great of a shot, I'll take more tonight if I get the chance:

eyactinic.jpg

I like these alot, too bad I dont have any of the things your looking for. I think the first pic is very heavy antics if not photoshopped, all the ones Ive seen have green skirts. Im interested in trading if you are interested in anything else, Pm me.

Ok, so I broke out the Icecap moonlight tonight and took a few pics, also tried to get a better macro shot of them in the normal lighting. The light spectrum over my tank is the equivalent of 10K, I'm running T-5s so I can't really give you an exact. Hope you guys think these pics are better:

ec1.jpg

eycollage.jpg

Archived