inTank Media Baskets

One year old tank shots

deacon hemp

deacon hemp

These are pics of my tank at one year old,i'm pretty happy with it but i'll be upgrading when i move soon,i'll also be adding a squamosa clam when i find a nice 1.

great looking Nano, bet pics dont do it justice :). The clown looks like a rare colour with a yellowish mouth. Love the acro and the coralline on the sides, see the asteras cant dent it :P . I cant quite see the powerhead your running is it a maxi 1200, I ask mainly because i cant work out whether to but a 2x maxijet 400's for my 16 gal or 2xminijets mn404 with adjustable flow what would you recommend.

deacon hemp

Frost the maxi 1200 is for my crappy skimmer,i started using minijets recently and i'd go with two of those.

Xofinnocent,goliath is right it is gsp it's the grow like crazy,mat,cover anything and everything type.it's a pta!

Mnesarchus thanks i was going fer a natural reef,almost lagoonal tank.I'm going to add a clam or two and clean the caulerpa up a bit it should look better.

I'm also getting a custom made top fer mh's and i have already built a 5.5 fuge for it,just have to set it up!

rally nice tank. very natural looking. some people dont appreciate natural tanks but i love um. keep up the good work.

Archived