Cultivated Reef

many, many, many frags for trade!

flricordia

Would like to trade the last of the zoos I dug out of my all ric tank for ricordias. Was going to maybe keep them in a 10gl that is inline with the ric tank, but came upon a couple of BTA I plan on keeping in there instead.

These are the frags and there are 1/2 dozen+ more not pictured + there is a 1/2" red mushroom and a med sized green striped mushroom. There are some grandis palythoas also, consider these all a throw in as I don't want to move them to the front to get pics. I don't want to break up as shipping is a hassel with my job and all. One shipping box is all I would like to do. These look much better in person. I have a cheap camera and didn't spend much time on them. They will all go into about 6 thermos containers and be shipped USPS Express. Shipping will run near $30 because of the extra weight. If more I will eat the cost. Thanks

8473fragpack_(7)-med.jpg

8473fragpack_(6)-med.jpg

8473fragpack_(5)-med.jpg

8473fragpack_(4)-med.jpg

8473fragpack_(3)-med.jpg

8473fragpack_(2)-med.jpg

8473fragpack_(1)-med.jpg

8473fragpack-med.jpg

very nice, really like the bam bams, I would rather have some of your rics! I saw you tank pics, very, very nice!!!

Yes, the bambams are hard to come off of and there are is a small group included besides the one in the pic, but I really want to go the all ric tank and the BTA with a clown or two. I really think the system can handle them fine and the 10gl inline with the ric tank has little rock for them to get under.

Thanks for the comment on my rics. One day I will frag them, but for now I am enjoying them as they are. The have been splitting like crazy and I am stoked about that. I also have neon green tonga (I guess that's what they are-have had them forever seems) shrooms I am keeping with the rics that are splitting again as I reply. But like I said, some day I will be selling off some frags of the rics, just not now.

8473tongasplit-med.jpg

new pics covering most all, still a few not pic. Lights on just 1/2 hr so not fully opened yet. There are 16 different colors of zoos here.

8473secondfraga_(4).jpg

8473secondfraga_(3).jpg

8473secondfraga_(2).jpg

8473secondfraga_(1).jpg

8473secondfraga.jpg

Archived