Coral Vue Hydros

Thermos trading

coralreefengr

coralreefengr

Anybody into thermos trading on this board. I really want to trade more frags and thought there might be some others out there in my situation.

Anybody?

CRE

coralreefengr

Sinularia tree (pink when expanded, green when deflated)

speckled mushroom (green under actinic, reddish/purplish daylight)

Sinularia (both flat and upright varieties)

green zo's with blue dot in middle

xenia elongata

Pavona cactus (green under actinic)

I'm looking for pink zo's, purple or blue mushrooms, pompom xenia, maybe some LPS (I have some but they're not ready to frag :( ). I'm open to a lot of things actually.

What you got??

CRE

What size frag of the Pavona could you spare? I won't ship xenia or LPS, they just don't do well. Blue and/or purple shrooms I have. Other stuff too, I'd be happy to work out a trade with you.

coralreefengr

The pavona would be small. Maybe 1/2" or so. This would probably be better for shipping anyway. One each blue and purple shroom would be nice. Anything else you've got that you'd like to mention?

Sounds good. I have orange Monti dig or GSP that's always fraggable if you want to chuck in a few zoo polyps. Shoot me a PM when you can and we'll work it out.

Hello All, I would like to get involved with trading if someone can help me with how this is done. I have a small montipora dig. about 3" tall brown with redish polyps and purple gogorian I can frag. Thanks, Shawn

coralreefengr

After this weekend and tomorrow when I send the frags I promised to Satchmo, I'm pretty wiped out for now. I'm probably going to be fragging some more stuff in the next month or two. My frag grow out tank is all but cleaned out. I'll probably start trolling for frag trades once I get some more going, especially since we are now upgrading to a 20L from a 10.

I have nothing available to trade but if anyone has anything left and would be willing to ship, I'd gladly pay for the shipping and a small fee if desired. PM me or e-mail me at tranceport17@aol.com if interested. If u have quite a bit to share, I have some MH ballasts I could let go

Archived