SaltCritters.com

Ric care?

Maco

fraggle rockette

my ric is happy in my 12g nano with stock lighting... it's about midway up the tank, medium to low flow i suppose... parameters as good as you need for anything else- it seems to be tolerant but why push it? :happy:

Hello time for a nood question=p. What are the needs for a Ric light flow and parameters?Thanks

-Mac :lol:

Yuma or FL? Med to low flow and lighting depends on acclimation adn FL or yuma type. Water quality needs to be good. High nitrates are a bad.

firstimereefer

I keep some of my florida rics in the sand bed of a 48W PC 12G jbj, and I also keep some midway up in the tank. They all recieve med flow. I have a yuma as well and it is about half way up the tank with very little flow and it does fine, I even feed the yuma every once in awhile (its fun to watch). Make sure you have good tank params.

I keep some of my florida rics in the sand bed of a 48W PC 12G jbj, and I also keep some midway up in the tank. They all recieve med flow. I have a yuma as well and it is about half way up the tank with very little flow and it does fine, I even feed the yuma every once in awhile (its fun to watch). Make sure you have good tank params.

What do you feed the yuma? And how often?

Archived