ReefCleaners.org

###### USPS!

the_anti_honda

the_anti_honda

I received my new 2x250watt HQI Bluewave VII ballast today like this!

It won't fire and they can ###### off. I'm sick of buying things with my hard earned money for people to ###### on it. I hope the post office isn't too surprised when they get this ballast through there window.

oh snap. I would be plssed off. Did they pack it poorly or did usps just toss it around? Man i would be yelling at someone if that happened to me.

chrisstankevitz

First, if you get arrested, can I have your tank?

Second, try opening it up. It might be clear why it doesn't fire and you might be able to fix it.

What is that piece of plastic on the left in your second picture?

i think id complain about the seller more than usps, it looks poorly packed, theres no foam or anything, just the ballast in a box. At least thats what it looks like.

I was looking at that and probably the box ripped and if its those little styrofoam peanuts all the packing would just fall out. But ya, id ask how they packed it.

mascencerro

maybe one of the moderators at RC works for USPS :)

sorry.. i know its not a good situation, but had to try to humor a little

the_anti_honda

BigByrd- I trust the shipper very much and it appears that the packaging was pulled from the box after it was in transit.

chrisstankevitz- If I go to jail yes you can have my tank.

I have not been this mad in a long long time.

To top it off I just knocked a large coke into a clean ####### basket of laundry!!!

I'm going to drop someone!

the_anti_honda

Oh the piece of plastic in the picture is the switch cover. They dropped it enough times to make that pop off as well.

I punched a damn hole through my door I was so ###ed.

gravityinajarfrags.jpg

the_anti_honda

It was insured but they all ways stiff you on that crap..

It will take 9 months and a small legal battle to get my money back or a new ballast. I could make a damn baby and have it walking before USPS is going to do something about it.

the_anti_honda

Yea and I punched it with my already broken hand..

I'm in a bad mood.

And its my moms B-day...

######!

ummmmm.....last time I checked, you can still make a claim with USPS. I have done it more than once on an "un-insured" item. In my experience, insurance has been more for getting things replaced that never arrived. I even got the postal service to cut me a check withing a few weeks.

Im the type of person that would open it up and just try to fix it but that probably invalidates some kinda warranty. Try to find out if you can exchange it or if it was insured.

Oh the piece of plastic in the picture is the switch cover. They dropped it enough times to make that pop off as well.

I punched a damn hole through my door I was so ###ed.

gravityinajarfrags.jpg

LOL you must be ASIAN like me!!!

chill dude, i was able to get money back from USPS insurance within a few months. You just have to make sure you visit the right office with a good claims officer. make sure you get some money off of it, like if the ballast was worth 200, put 250 for the value. this is probably not the legal thing to do, but it is penalizing the system for their negligence.

the_anti_honda

USPS is not allowed at my house anymore and has to leave mail at my neighbors because I will either 1 kick the crap out of them or 2 let my dog attack them.

if anything is "properly" packed, even ups can screw it up. call the company that you purchased it from and pitch a complaint...

RBuddha

The door had it coming. Standind there...all shut ..n...stuff......

freekin funny as hell..

GRR!! Luckily it wasn't alive.

They brought me a box of live stuff a day late, and the heater packs went out so the water was freezing. Luckily everything lived.

Archived