inTank Media Baskets

clown got sick over night and royal died

Jeston

i fed my fish last night and like always i sit and watch them feed. i noticed that my royal gramma was not around he was hiding. he does that sometimes so i didnt think nothing of it. i woke up today and took my morning look into my tank to see the royal cashed in during the night. :-( then i checked my other fish. my clown has lost its color and has a nasty slime all over him. his build is not plump like he was list night. he now looks like he has been sundried. i tried to put some pellets in to see if he would eat. nope. but he is still swimming and not hiding. all other occupants seem to be fine. bangaii is ok. what could it be. Brooklynella? i looked it up and he looks worse than the pics i seen of Brooklynella.

any ideas?

thanks,

Jeston

EL CHUPACABRA
get a quarantine tank and throw him in there with NEW water and start looking for symptoms.

Be very careful if you do this. A nice drip acclimation would be best any sudden changes will make things worse.

Before you make any drastic changes report back to us what all your levels are currently at and any changes that you have made in the last 2 weeks.

Pictures would help also.

Archived