ReefCleaners.org

my complete 12g aquapod setup

aSaltyLife

hey guys i'm parting with my once beloved 12g aquapod setup. i say beloved because since two months ago i got a new and demending job which took away all my attention from this hobby and haven't had time for it since. therefore the tank is now overrun with algae, has 3 glass anemones as far as i can see and the corals are in poor condition. the snails seem to love it tho.

here's the tank in it's prime.

wall0.jpg

with the background the lr inside the whole setup was roughly about 40lb+ 20lb live sand. i believe this is the reason why the tank is still going strong even with my negligence. the tank was also modded to have a fuge in the back. it is packed with cheato right now. the livestocks are all still alive but like i said, not in their best health.

bubble coral, red(4), green(10+), blue(5-8) mushrooms, about 5 stalks of pom pom xenia, 4 or 5 snails, one queen conch, 3 star fishes that just popped up one day (all half inch), colony of zeus of various colors.

the tank and the stand is cosmetically and functionally flawless. the pump was also upgraded to whatever the model that was recommanded by all about 3 months ago. i forget what it was... cost me $30 thats all i remember.

additives are

C-balance A+B only about 1/4 used, cyclopsis powder, test kit, hygormeter, temp strip, water testing kit.

I'm asking $300 for the whole setup or negotiation if you can pick it up right now. located in West Hollywood 90028. you guys can pick it up any time this week since i have this week off. sorry i'll provide a pic on request but i only have a low quality cam phone.

What's the lighting on this?

I'll take the LR and LS if you part out.

just stock from last years models. sure i guess i could do that. how much are you wanting to pay? id prefer the corals go too. theyre gonna die without the filteration and theyre pretty much stuck to the rocks anyways.

This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or their personal messenger inbox is full.

avalanche1201

why doesnt anyone ever live in Boston? or somewhere in the South Eastern CT? Everytime someone has cool stuff for local pick up only its never local for me! Damn this sucks

modularduck
why doesnt anyone ever live in Boston? or somewhere in the South Eastern CT? Everytime someone has cool stuff for local pick up only its never local for me! Damn this sucks

hey nobody seems to live up here in portland either....

300 is a great price

my messege box is now empty. guys like i said, the tank hasnt been cared for in over a month. the aquascaping doesnt even look exactly like the pic anymore. one of the rock on the background came off that will have to be siliconed... wait. actually thats about it. i guesss its still like the pic. it just needs cleaning up.

fraggle rockette

PM sent... let me know how big of a bucket/if things can be removed from some rocks since i know someone else called dibs or if you want to work that out too or if it's just a few of the rocks :happy:

hey guys, about 30lb of lr and 20lb of ls left. plus a queen conche. and couple mushrooms. about 15 lb of life rock is in rubbles. price is at $25.

all the livestocks gone. now asking $190 for

12g aquapod, factory stand, maxi jet 1200, additives ( c-balance, cyclopsis, delux water testing kit, iodine )

i'll move it to craigslist for a higher price in couple of days. i thought i should give you guys a good deal since the forum gave me the same treatment in the past.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
BillyPrefect
arg this is sad... price lowered... now all my setup for mere $100! :(

Great price and soooo sad that you're pretty much kitty-corner across the damn continent from me. Shipping would be more than I could afford, unless I was looking for "assembly required" on arrival.

Archived