inTank Media Baskets

Anyone want to trade I have some PPE

texasarrowhead

texasarrowhead

I have 2 frags of 2 polyps on each frag of purple prople eaters.I can send pics of each frag.They are the real thing!Looking for purple deaths,bambams,and or frogspawn with purple tips.Looking for anything I don't have so send email what you have to trade.The frag in the first pic on the left that is for trade.

Email me Texasarrowhead@msn.com

If you have any indian arrowhead I will trade also!LOL :D

100_4635.jpg

100_4636.jpg

I have some frogspawn with purple tips that I would trade for a frag.

I have some frogspawn with purple tips that I would trade for a frag.

texasarrowhead

I will post a pic but it will be sometime Wed. I'm at work so when I get home I will post pics of the frags.

I have alot of different types of zoos and palys along with some nice LPS. Im very interested, after you post some pics, check my gallery and see if you like anything. I can send you a list of what I have to trade if your interested.

Thanks!

I have alot of different types of zoos and palys along with some nice LPS. Im very interested, after you post some pics, check my gallery and see if you like anything. I can send you a list of what I have to trade if your interested.

Thanks!

aha, so when it comes to PPEs, 13 posts means nothing! i'm interested too lol

texasarrowhead

Ok I want to trade for pruple death,kead reds, or some LPS.I am not going to trade for the run of the mill stuff.Its has to be something nice.If not then I will just sell them.These are slow grower and I payed $50.00 per polyp so I expect something in the same price range per polyp.

aha, so when it comes to PPEs, 13 posts means nothing! i'm interested too lol

i was just thinking the same thing! l:lol:

texasarrowhead

Ok I found 2 trade with 2 guys from this site.I will have more to trade in the next few months.I wish these things would grow fast.

Thanks

are those the one like off ultimatefrags?

i'm not complety sure without seeing a pic but they are also called x-men.

man send me a close up of those if you have one i think they are ones i have been after ever since rommel closed up shop

Archived