Cultivated Reef

PS2, couple other things, for frags?

UCLA.irie

Anyone want a PS2 who has some frags I can start in my aquapod 24 (with stock lighting)? I also have 3 men's watches (Casio Oceanus, Fossil Big Tic, and Puegeot) and a big atlantis ruin aquarium ornament with columns that has an airtube attatchment. I know its kinda random... but if anyone is in the UCLA area (or somewhat close) that wants to help me set up my nano, plz respond. Thanks! :D

Anyone want a PS2 who has some frags I can start in my aquapod 24 (with stock lighting)? I also have 3 men's watches (Casio Oceanus, Fossil Big Tic, and Puegeot) and a big atlantis ruin aquarium ornament with columns that has an airtube attatchment. I know its kinda random... but if anyone is in the UCLA area (or somewhat close) that wants to help me set up my nano, plz respond. Thanks! :D

i send you a pm

try contacting Asin, he has a soft spot for UCLA people :)

Archived