Cultivated Reef

Got 2 fish today! :)

BigReefer

I picked up a Domino Damsel and a Blue Damsel today from the LFS... There seems to be no signs of agression but i know i will have to remove the domino if/when it gets to large :)

Heres a pic!

aquascape.jpg

SeaMountain

To heck with the fishies!!! :D

I was just remembering when MY tank looked as clean as yours! That must have been during the first 15 minutes I had my LR!!! ;)

Oh yeah by the way... Congrats on the fishies too... B)

I have both a domino and a blue... the domino seems much less agressive then the blue... and keep an eye on any Xenia you may add.. I think my blue ate mine... my blue has grown pretty big too.. I'm thinking about trading him back to the LFS...

harbingerofthefish

When I got my fish this weekend they had just gotten in a school of blue chromis, some days I wish I could go for a big reef, or at least a big FO...naw who am I kidding ;)

you know after looking for the umpteenth time...I think I have the same type of sea mat polyps as you. not nearly as big of a colony, but nonetheless

argh, i just came home and there is a half eaten germit crab out of its shell on the nano floor... LOL and all of this AFTER eating a whole cube of frozen brine shrimp this afternoon! :P

harbingerofthefish

If only I could get my fish to eat my blue leg ;) I can't wait till I get the 20 going, I already know what the first inhabitant will be. I didn't name him little bastard for nothing.

Archived