ReefCleaners.org

no sick fish products

moonlightxpress825

i just looked at their website and WOW. that's expensive. since they dont state the ingredients, you'd have to check it in person to know what they're using as a med. IMO, if it's unlabeled, dont use it, but since youre asking im sure you know that.

im interested to see what makes their anti-bacterial products "reef safe" and $47.

moonlightxpress825
i just looked at their website and WOW. that's expensive. since they dont state the ingredients, you'd have to check it in person to know what they're using as a med. IMO, if it's unlabeled, dont use it, but since youre asking im sure you know that.

im interested to see what makes their anti-bacterial products "reef safe" and $47.

i am so inclined to get a bottle of that ick stuff this week..if i do..i will let you know the ingredients...

Beware of exactly what you are paying for - if it is all purpose and reef safe..what exactly is it? You are better off trying to prevent diseases via good water husbandry practices and buying healthy specimens that buying an ounce of magic-something. If it doesn't harm corals and inverts it may do nothing for bacteria or parasites - it is probably a stress coat -type formula. I hit the website and while Fred from Arizona sounds like a nice guy - I doubt he is a real person.

Archived