inTank Media Baskets

90 Gallon Build

pico1

Looks great, but I think the rock is a tad too high on the left side, at least. You're not leaving much room for vertical growth.

The picture may be a bit out of proportion. There is a good 8" from the top of the rocks to the surface (excluding the top of the branch piece).

I love the stand and canopy. Not to rain on your parade but I am not fond of the aquascaping. Its nice rock however it looks "unnatural" to me. This is just my opinion so you do whatever makes you happy.

Some people love it some hate it. It looks great in person and has lots of caves and arches. I'll try and get some better pics of it.

Here's an update for you guys. I added a few of my SPS and emptied my 10G. Most things are browned out from the dip but should color back up soon. I also added a cleaner shrimp and some snails and crabs.

update10111.jpg

The big green coral is a green bubble coral and it is just over a foot across when fully expanded. I'll try and get a better pic.

Thanks! I'm working on getting better pics. Mabey it was because I had no fish in it, or mabey the green bubble is making it look small. :P

coral_addict
Thanks! I'm working on getting better pics. Mabey it was because I had no fish in it, or mabey the green bubble is making it look small. :P

Yeah, just need more things to give it a better proportion. That's how ppl can make their 2.5 look like a 10Gal. Mike G's tank look HUGE! I think yours will too once you have the fish and other things that gives it some proportion comparison. I guess that's why ppl put a beer can next to their tank.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

I really like the whole look, the color of the cabinet and hood, the rich black background, the exotic look of the rock work, the powerheads concealed against the back...

This tank is just sweet; so much potential for growth of all types of corals in all corners of this rock work...

MG

Thanks Mike! I took a lot of time to plan out everything so it would look good. Here is an update for you guys. Things are coloring up well and nitrates are at 2. I should be adding a blue throat trigger within the next week. Things still have a lot of coloring up to do.

side shot

c230628a.jpg

frog

0dc99688.jpg

phonape

882fd284.jpg

tenuis

7debe79a.jpg

ATL unknown tort

cfdbbd68.jpg

Yuma

8df1cc0d.jpg

tubs' purple polyp birdsnest

d5e3eead.jpg

digi

9a3f7ab7.jpg

efflo

ce0474b9.jpg

Looks great! That efflo seems to have some soli tendencies to it, but its too early to tell. Either way, nice pieces!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

What are you dosing with for Calcium and supplements? How often and have you started seeing growth?

MG

Thanks Guys! I'm dosing everything manually right now and using a seachem dosing calculator online. I'm using elos test kits to test everything. They are supposed to be super accurate. I'm gonna be dosing their amino acids with the pappone? coral food soon to see if the SPS like it.

Archived