Cultivated Reef

zoos

alienup

Try checking out zoaid.com and read up on the articles they have on zoa pox.. its a nasty thing that can eventually eat up your polyps but certain dips have been able to help

Take them out of the water and set them on the table for one hour. Put in bucket of fresh SW and lugols iodine. Blow off with turkey baster. It will take several treatments, but will work in the long run. Can we get a picture?

i got most of the ones with the spots fixed i just have some that will not oppen now and its been like 2 week thats the one i concerned about.

i got most of the ones with the spots fixed i just have some that will not oppen now and its been like 2 week thats the one i concerned about.

How did you fix it? Zoo pox spreads quickly and will wipe out a tank of zoas in a hurry.

ok i have a tank of zoas and there all glued down now what? help me first tank im trying here.

Dont panic out on me just yet. :lol: After thinking about this, it could be nudi eggs. Its kinda hard to diagnose without a picture. Can you take a turkey baster and blow them off? If so they are probably nudi eggs. Try it and let me know.

no they dont just blow off that was only 2 zoas and i thought w/e i only payed like 4$ for them and it was beter then messing up my tank and threw them out. but still a few of them have no dots on them they are alittle white in the hole on the top were they close but besides that they look fine they just wont open.

Archived