SaltCritters.com

Easy Zoo Thermos Trade

ksupermnp

I have about 50-75 polyps of these rich creamy and chocolate zoos and I'm looking to trade for just about anything. They GLOW under actinic. This is a WYSIWYG pic but most of the colony is on the other side on the rock. What do you have? Each party will pay priority shipping to Duluth, MN 55812- I can provide the thermos and box.

cream.jpg

and 20+ of these LARGE green palys- they larger than a nickle. they are much brighter and greener than the pic.

largegreen.jpg

I have about 50-75 polyps of these rich creamy and chocolate zoos and I'm looking to trade for just about anything. They GLOW under actinic. This is a WYSIWYG pic but most of the colony is on the other side on the rock. What do you have? Each party will pay priority shipping to Duluth, MN 55812- I can provide the thermos and box.

cream.jpg

and 20+ of these LARGE green palys- they larger than a nickle. they are much brighter and greener than the pic.

largegreen.jpg

Hi,

how much for the palys?

Hi,

how much for the palys?

at the moment i would rather trade- but if noone jumps at it we can work something out. do you have anything to trade?

I also have these green rics- for some reason or another I can never get green to show their true colors in photos . . . . .

rics.jpg

Oo ricordeas. Heres what I got for trade.

Whammin Water Melons

100_2598.jpg

Mustard Mouth, Gorilla Nipple Zoa

100_2587.jpg

100_2586.jpg

Orange Tiger Tails

100_2307.jpg

Kumquat Zoa

100_2306.jpg

Pink Ring Polyp, Pink Nipple Polyps

000_0311.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone still interested?

Once it gets warm again I am game for some thermos trading.

I have zoos and shrooms...looking for some rics and various zoos.

PM me or post here.

J

Anyone still interested?

Once it gets warm again I am game for some thermos trading.

I have zoos and shrooms...looking for some rics and various zoos.

PM me or post here.

J

your pm box is full....

check my thread in the trading collumn and let me know if you want to trade for some sps...

Archived