Coral Vue Hydros

Any Houstonian want to sell or trade Frags?

coral_addict

Perhaps but there is a classified section with people selling frags and such. Just register for free and ask. I live near Beaumont if your ever this way. All the LFS here suck hard. I enjoy going to Houston to check them out.

coral_addict
Perhaps but there is a classified section with people selling frags and such. Just register for free and ask. I live near Beaumont if your ever this way. All the LFS here suck hard. I enjoy going to Houston to check them out.

You DA MAN! I did that today and found many great deals! Thanks again. I'm new to Houston so I don't even know where Beaumont is.

Wow you must really be new. Keep truckin down I-10 towards Louisiana and about 20 minutes before you get there is Beaumont. Depending on where you live in Houston it could be anywhere from an hour to two from where your at.

I have only been to Fishland and Aquarium World in Houston but both are nice shops. AW is bigger but Fishland is cheaper.

coral_addict
Wow you must really be new. Keep truckin down I-10 towards Louisiana and about 20 minutes before you get there is Beaumont. Depending on where you live in Houston it could be anywhere from an hour to two from where your at.

I have only been to Fishland and Aquarium World in Houston but both are nice shops. AW is bigger but Fishland is cheaper.

Fishland is my Favorite of the bunch. I've been to City Pets, Fishland, T&T and AW. Fish land's price is the best of them all. The quality of the livestock is decent as well. They know me by name now so I also get good discount from them. The only thing they're not good with is Frags.

Archived