Innovative Marine Aquariums

ASM G2 SKIMMER

HEADCHEF1971

HEADCHEF1971

will trade brand new never used skimmer. i do not have the original box. ASM G2 will trade for a smaller skimmer.

also i have 20 long sump with baffles and refugium , and mag 5 return pipe. ill trade that for a ro/di unit , small. im really looking for a skimmer for my 20long reef tank. or

will trade brand new never used skimmer. i do not have the original box. ASM G2 will trade for a smaller skimmer.

also i have 20 long sump with baffles and refugium , and mag 5 return pipe. ill trade that for a ro/di unit , small. im really looking for a skimmer for my 20long reef tank. or

i have a pro clear aquatics skimmer if your intrested i run it in my 29 gal lmk thanks

Ralph

Smitten4Witten

i have a coralife super skimmer 65 if you are interested, or i will pay cash if you are willing to sell/ship

picasso1971
I've got an excalibur if your looking for something cheap.

i justt want a small skimmer. for my 20 gallon long reef tank. something that hangs off the back. can you send me some pics?headchef1971@gmail.com

HEADCHEF1971
i justt want a small skimmer. for my 20 gallon long reef tank. something that hangs off the back. can you send me some pics?headchef1971@gmail.com

can you send me some pics of the skimmer?

can you send me some pics of the skimmer?

Archived