Cultivated Reef

Frag Trade in BAY AREA, CA

B16A2NR

I noticed most of the frag trading is done on the east coast, and so-cal. I want to do some frag trading, buying and selling with people in the Bay Area. Heres what I have currently up for possible trade: Toadstool leather, Purple Zoos, purple blue & red shrooms, green ric. and blue leg hermets. I am interested in almost anything, but just want to get some trading going in the Bay Area. By the way I live in Pleasant Hill (east bay)

Thanks!

Todd

I've got a few things that aren't fraggable now but will be fairly soon, I am around the bay area as well. I have orange/green tentacle zoos, orange with silver center zoos, purple tip/green body/white polyp A. nana, few other sps as well.

hammer- As you can see my digital camera is pretty crappy, it can't even zoom. I checked out numerous sites on yuma ricordia and they vary in colors and textures. Mine has very raised bumpy texture almost like a bad case of small pox, the color is a bright neon green with purple edges and a lime green mouth. Hope this helps you out. Its the one pictured in the middle

nanoman- Thanks a lot for the link, unfortunatly I work saturday but I will definatly be going from now on.

Cal3v- I am VERY VERY intersted in any colorful zoos, and almost any frags. Please let me know when these are available so we can arrange for pickup or shipping.

how big is your toadstool and color would be great to know. as i also have nano reef that's the only concerned.

i've bubble coral if interested its brownish pink type color.

i can give you another soft coral with that green color ricordia.

i think that's it.

i live in east bay around berkeley and let me know how we can meet if interested.

thanks

Hey b16a2nr do your zoos have tentacles on the mouth? If so they are yuma, if not they are florida. I'd be interested in selling zoo frags as of now since I have a full tank, but I live in Tracy so we'd have to meet up sometime if that works.

I am definatly interested in meeting up somewhere. The most I would drive is about an hour to trade frags. I just got some great looking zoos, and green star polyps from Tropical Paradise but am still interested in more. I live in Pleasant Hill 94523, I don't know exactly how far Tracy is from PH.

That sounds cool, we can meet sometime if you like. I am available almost any time on weekends as well, but school ties me down on most weekdays.

• 2 weeks later...

yo cal, hook me up with some more zoos man hehe, mikee u focker, when u gonna let me come over to check out the super setup.

Archived