Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

ten gallon nano two months old

reefcrazy

ETuDdrpscBsm210NAmyGibsIWqQ%20t2yZ0180.jpg

here is a pic of my ten gallon notice the algea growing on the rock work

8cV67PxaSL93mdwDSDL8Y1HDlZj3yuWc0180.jpg

here's a right side shot i have a rio 180 ph blowing water to the top and a hang on filter on the other side that make good water circulation for the entire nano.

BuG5IfSRml4qZKgB4zKDfbjux3syFN6x0180.jpg

here's a close up from the right side i hate that algea.

PaUHAgjTmIW5HiYrgUJf4xBYYXkF5t1g0180.jpg

here's my 32w smart lamp.

c1uIieVyxekkrPWIkgqF8lEdjk%20R91e70180.jpg

this filter will soon turn into a refuge with some macro algea i'm working on the light right now it will be a 13 pc shop light that will come on before light go out and off after lights come on on tank.  this will also help reduce my natrates i have them at 20ppms and are making that huggly algea grow.  for a clean up crew i hace 9 blue legs crabs  and one snail, i will get more.

i almost forgot i have 25p of live sand and 20p of live rock on colt and 4 striped shrooms. i haven't got any more corals do to that 15 coworkers and me got laid off as a new years pressent.

• 1 month later...

i m going to start a 10 gal reef too. but still looking for a lighting system. where did you get yours and how much did you spend on it?

can email me at whoboo7@yahoo.com

quiksilver5768

hey HuBu, you can get pretty good prices for good lighting at ahsupply.com. Thats where i got my 2 ballast 55 watt PC's with Actinic and 10,000K for only $80.

Archived