Wanted Suculent Goat

EL CHUPACABRA

EL CHUPACABRA
Wanted: Ban? :)

:angry:

For what?

naaaaaaaaaaaaah

Whatchu goin to do with the goat???

I just want to enhance its purpose in life.

chupacabra.jpg

Hey its my uncle.

He's the Chupacabra... what do you think he's gonna do with the goat?

I am going to teach it to read, then help it find its role in society, get it a job, and some financial stability. I just want to help underprivileged goats. I am not sure what your insinuating but I would never do anything to hurt it...

shouldn't this be in the classifieds section? what are you offering for TRADE?

Hmmm good point.

With mid-terms and all, I don't really have time to fly down to mexico and get a snack, I mean give humanitarian aid, and I generally don't pay for my goats, so I was hoping to either be gifted the goat, but to stick with the trading post forum guidelines I can trade... Hmm what do I got... Ah hah, I will trade a gently used shoelace, a 3/4 used roll of toilet paper, or a picture of one of our fellow nano-reefers mom, she's hot, he's not.

Do you accept yaks blood? :P

Unfortuently, yaks blood does not contain the nutritional supplimentation I require. Anyways why? Do you have a yak? (freak) :P

Goat Sucker.

Hey you know spanish, I didn't know that, you should add interpreter to your avatar.

Pfft.

Fine, I am looking for a goat, and 2 straws. Now are you happy?

so what DOES happen when you put dos chupacabras in a barrel?

I don't know, what happens?

Is it 2 cramped CHUPACABRAS?

Is it some sort of magic trick?

Is it a baby CHUPACABRA?

Thats a pretty powerful concept, I bet you could take over the world just by mentioning that you have such a thing. The mexican government has been contracting my families services for years to keep it's people in line using fear alone.

Only at my home in Alaska do I have yaks. :P hahaha!!! Isn't Yak's blood some satanic thing or something, oh hell I dunno.

Ehh anyways it's real! Here's pics of the one caught in Texas last year. :P

Texas_Chupacabra.jpg

Don't tell anyone, but it's really just a coyotarataroo! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
jamesnmandy
Why on earth is that man touching a dead naked dog?

what i want to know is when you thought he took the dog's clothes off? ROFL

the_anti_honda

BillyGoat.jpg

I will ship on Wed if thats ok with you.

What color is the shoe lace and how long? I don't really need the toilet paper as I don't wipe but if you have another shoe lace I would like a pair. They don't need to match by the way..

the_anti_honda

I got no reply back and its Wed....

If he doesn't want this goat I have a local buyer.

I will give him until this evening.

EL CHUPACABRA
BillyGoat.jpg

I will ship on Wed if thats ok with you.

What color is the shoe lace and how long? I don't really need the toilet paper as I don't wipe but if you have another shoe lace I would like a pair. They don't need to match by the way..

Its a white shoe lace. I believe it is around 42" long. I had a pair but one perished in a walking accident. The shoe lace seems friendly and I have read that they will accept a new lace mate regardless of color. To bad about the TP I don't wipe either, seeing as CHUPACABRAS are like owls and just cough up a pellet every few weeks.

That picture makes me hungry, I mean horny, no wait, happy is the word I am looking for. I can't wait, I didn't think anyone was going to come through on this one.

Archived