Top Shelf Aquatics

Wanted: True Orange Florida Ricordia

jeemann99

I am looking for Florida Orange Ricordia with the lime green rim. I had a rock full of them until my crash 3mos. ago. Ever since I have been trying to recoop some of the colors of rics that perished. The only ones I am missing now are the orange with lime green rem florida rics. If anyone has some or one attached please let me know. Ican trade some SPS frags or buy paypal.

Like These:

IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_1356.jpg

IMG_1351.jpg

Thanks

Garrick

Aurora, IL.

Beautiful Tank Pics! I have seen the rics' in a few local stores here in South Florida. I think they are $11 a head.

We also have a Big Al's fish store down here in Ft Lauderdale. They usually run pretty good specials and have a wide variety of corals in general. I know that they ship and their prices are pretty reasonable.

Check them out:

Big Al's Fish Store

Good luck! :D

Beautiful Tank Pics! I have seen the rics' in a few local stores here in South Florida. I think they are $11 a head.

We also have a Big Al's fish store down here in Ft Lauderdale. They usually run pretty good specials and have a wide variety of corals in general. I know that they ship and their prices are pretty reasonable.

Check them out:

Big Al's Fish Store

Good luck! :D

Ive got ONE available. LOL! If its worth your time, maybe you have a paly frag to trade?

• 2 weeks later...

I got these from reef-gardener there in Coral Gables. She has more I believe. If you want nicely colored FL rics, she is the one to talk to. Morgan is her name. http://stores.ebay.com/Reef-Gardener ..... She sells of off ebay too. Only one I buy my FL rics from right now. Ships well and always beautiful and understated.

The rim is green, just not real intense and my camera doesn't do colors under PC too well, cheap.

8473rictank2-med.jpg

Archived