Top Shelf Aquatics

Attention Lakers Fans! Kobe Signed 8x10 pic!

XxAngelzDustxX

XxAngelzDustxX

I have a Kobe Bryant signed 8x10 pic that I would like to sell or trade. COA issued by Grand Slam Sports. It is in Mint condition. My brother is a Lakers freak and he his room is FULL of autographed shoes and memorabilia. He basically has no room for this pic and I talked him into letting me sell it :D

I'm asking $80 OBO shipped or tell me what you have for Trade.

If no one wants it then I'm sure he'll be happy to keep it, but I thought I might give it a shot :)

I'm assuming that it is a real autograph not one of those issued ones you know we printed it on and he never really touched it things. If so does it come with a frame or what? If I buy or trade it I don't want it wrinkled and bent and stuff.

XxAngelzDustxX

I expected for people to be skeptical since there are so many fake autographs going around so I don't take it personal :happy: It is 100% real and was hand- signed. It is NOT a photocopy.

This is a scan of my pic and it's in perfect condition. My bro got it for a lot more but I don't think anyone will buy it for that much so I thought $80 sounded pretty fair. He has some hard plastic cases that I can use to send it in.

If you don't like it you can send it back. I've been buying and selling stuff on Reef Central if you wanna check me out :) My RC id is XxAngelzDustxX.

XxAngelzDustxX

Oh and I forgot to add I will use bubble wrap and cardboard to ship it in. I will basically do everything to keep it in perfect condition. I know that if the tables were turned I would be very dissapointed if I paid $80 and received a piece of junk, I'm not trying to rip anyone off. If you don't like it for ANY reason, even if you don't like the way Kobe looks, you can send it back :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
NaNO ReeFiN

Tempting.. but I think I'll stick with my Upper Deck Authenticated Kobe Bryant autographed memorabilia.. =)

Oh yeah well I got a Handus Wagner 2nd year tabaco card!!!!!

NOT!!!!!! THats only like one of the most valuable cards ever produced! I wish!!!!

Originally posted by Mnesarchus

A card signed by a real rapist? Hmm.. sounds intriuging. :P

Wow...so much for innocent until proven guilty...hopefully this isn't the type of person to end up on the jury (or any jury for that matter)...(or in a position to pass on these types of values to others)...man I could go on and on....but I won't life is too short!

Archived