Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Southdown sand- all you can grab

Satchmo

The Home Depot is about 30 seconds down the street and yes, they are only a few bucks. Stop whinning people, I am not going to run out and steal a 3 dollar bag of sand that I don't need, that would just be stupid (especially when I can save the gas money and buy it at the Home Depot). This thread was more of a joke then being serious unless you people think that after the crackheads bring me the bags for the pack of Newports I would go up the street and brake the old ladies pinky then report back to don satchmo. C'mon, relax. It's all a joke, and remember, there is no such thing as the mafia.

oh! I didn't know it was that cheap at the home depot.

Does it say southdown on it or not? If it doesn't say southdown, what brand name should I look for at the HD?

ty GiL and liquid for mentioning it.

yeah, it was a joke, yeah that's right.

liquid, I'm coming by tonight for my three bags and the 40 large. You better have it all or I will do that thing that I promised to do to your fish.

??? it...was...a...joke?

um, sorry about the finger, lady. :blush:

crak, are we still gonna do that thing that we talked about the other day with that friend of ours or what? no, not that thing, the other thing.

Archived