inTank Media Baskets

I apologize

fscottdahlgren

The Propagator

HI,

I run a company that specializes in snaking adds on public forums paid for by companies just like mine, but have to pay to advertise on the sites I snake.

Aint life grand !

:haha:

i guess i should do the general blah blah now...

hello! welcome to www.nano-reef.com. it appears you may be producing a product that would interested some members of this forum. if you would like to sponsor this site, please contact the administrator, christopher marks. unfortunately your thread has been flagged as an unauthorized advertisement and your posting abilities have been suspended at this time. sorry for any inconvenience. we look forward to your contribution to the hobby and future support

<3

avite

No need to apologize as you have already given away 25 corals and lighting equipment---and told off a whole buncha smart-asses.

What did we ever do without you?

I can't wait to see all the positive feedback!!

The Propagator

Nope. No where, at any time on the site.

Even sponsors have rules they have to follow about it.

mvite, what chu talk'n bout man ?

WHat did I miss?

Nothing--I am just being a pain.

He did the "Hey you guys, if you don't have anything to add to a thread then shut up thing" that every noble newbie gives. It was nearly verbatim.

He inspired me.

• 1 month later...

There are so many people that Google "selling coral" or "aquarium sales"--and then they show up---all inspired to change the world online. And when they don't sell anything after a couple weeks---they vaporize.

I should win free coral for recognizing this early in people. I am like 10 for 10.

Archived