Turbo/Astrea that turbo snail only that one

19 blue leg hermid

and about 10 turbo snails

Cerith Snail - Group of 10

Nassarius Snail 4-6

and maybe a shrimp

Turbo/Astrea that turbo snail only that one

all at once or a few at a time ?

when cycling is done you can add them all(after aclamating them) of if you dont want to spend the $ you can add alittle of each then add more over time...

also it depends on how much live rock you have you should have about 24-34lb

when cycling is done you can add them all(after aclamating them) of if you dont want to spend the $ you can add alittle of each then add more over time...

also it depends on how much live rock you have you should have about 24-34lb

i have 24lb of live rock,all parims are ok except nitrates witch are high at 50mg/l

i'd wait till the nitrates come down a bit... u really only need about 1 cuc member per gallon imo...

Its all up to you as far as cuc.. i like hermits too, but some people dont like them at all.. Blue leg and scarlet hermits both stay small and clean well. My advice is to get inverts that dont get too big... Big = clumbsy, and they will knock over rocks, corals, etc... For that reason i wouldn't recomend the turbo, they are good cleaners but they get huge for a nano.. ..i definately recomend a shrimp because the will eat alot of the excess food you put in..plus there cool... the best cleaner i ever had was a green emerald crab.. But i got rid of him because he ate a fish..

i'd wait till the nitrates come down a bit... u really only need about 1 cuc member per gallon imo...

Its all up to you as far as cuc.. i like hermits too, but some people dont like them at all.. Blue leg and scarlet hermits both stay small and clean well. My advice is to get inverts that dont get too big... Big = clumbsy, and they will knock over rocks, corals, etc... For that reason i wouldn't recomend the turbo, they are good cleaners but they get huge for a nano.. ..i definately recomend a shrimp because the will eat alot of the excess food you put in..plus there cool... the best cleaner i ever had was a green emerald crab.. But i got rid of him because he ate a fish..

thanx for the advice, will the nitrates come down by there self,i dont want to do a water change because im not sure if tank has finished cycle,it is only 13 days old with 24lb of live rock

Archived