Coral Vue Hydros

yet another bionic dosing question

treszoks

I started dosing bionic yesterday with just 1mL. I have a 7 gallon minibow with calcium about 350 and ph at 8. I tested my levels again today and didn't notice any change. Does that mean I need to up the dosage again or should it take more than 24 hours before I notice a change? Should I go up by another mL or do it even more gradually by say a half a mL each day until it gets to where the levels are optimal?

Also, when it gets optimal, does that mean you do that same amount every time from then on or do you back off the dosage? Or do you just have to keep tabs on it?

Thanks!

It will take a few days for levels to adjust so keet your eyes on it. Also you will need to adjust your values as optimum levels show up......you'll likely need to lower you doses soon. Only testing will show you for sure what to do and how to adjust.

Cameron

I dose 1.5 ml of Alk every day. (the hair algae sucks it out) And I dosed the calcium till it got to high for a month. (accident) My levels are maintained but dip down after every water change!

Archived