Innovative Marine Aquariums

What do you think...?

3twenty5

Ok so I am moving my 6 week old 7 minibow this weekend, I will be upgrading into my 18g Via Aqua.. So I ask for what would be best for the upgrade.

1.) Fill New 18g with 10lbs(new) more LS and 10lbs more Cured LR(new) and 10g of LFS seawater. Then try and let the new tank go thru a minicycle hopefully over the next week. Then take rock(12lbs)/sand(12lbs)/water from existing 7(6 week old) 7 gallon and add into new tank after minicycle. Then put current livestock (zoos, leathers, ricordia, mushrooms,and clown).

2.) Fill New 18g with 10lbs(new) more LS and 10lbs more Cured LR(new) and 10g of LFS seawater . Then take rock(12lbs)/sand(12lbs)/water from existing 7(6 week old) 7 gallon and add into new tank. Then put current livestock (zoos, leathers, ricordia, mushrooms,and clown).

Do you think that my current cycled rock(12lbs)/sand(12lbs)/water which is already cycled will even out the new sand/water/cured LR I am going to put into the tank. I know most of the Livestock I have is pretty hard so think it should be fine. I plan on transporting teh livestock in tupperware.

What do you think...

Archived