Pod Your Reef

Do you have anything that is just growing out of control?

cfarley08

If you have something that can survive and thrive under Ap12 lighting and you need to prune it back a little bit, and cant find a buyer, I will be more than willing to pay full shipping costs for it. Depending on what it is of course.

I am mainly looking for zoos and maybe xenia.

Thanks all =)

I would buy them my self, but the job I am working has cut back on hours (retail) and I havent been getting any, but I am trying to progress my tank still.

if you were local i'd give you some of my anthelia. i'm in CA, the bay area. don't really wanna ship.

I guess i should put i am located in Lancaster, PA :P . Oh well if you change your mind id be more than willing to pay for shipping.

I guess i should put i am located in Lancaster, PA :P . Oh well if you change your mind id be more than willing to pay for shipping.

unfortunately xenia never ships well and has to be done over night. i could ship you some of my pulsing xenia but cannot guarantee any live arrive.

PA has some NICE reef clubs. google them, or check on reefcentral.com in the club section, join, and get involved. our club usually gives away free items to people "in need". otherwise, shipping is going to be a ***** because of the weather. i wouldn't suggest it honestly.

I have a ton of yellow button polyps. You're welcome to them. Just pay shipping, plus whatever the cost of replacing the LR.

I live in Baltimore and have some small frags of pulsing xenia. If you ever come to this area just let me know and you can have some for free, It grows very fast.

• 4 weeks later...
Did you ever get anything from anyone? Hellooooo out there-----

I am in PA---near Pittsburgh.....

Nope, someone said they had some zoas and would take pics but I never heard back from him.

I have a ton of yellow button polyps. You're welcome to them. Just pay shipping, plus whatever the cost of replacing the LR.

Nope, someone said they had some zoas and would take pics but I never heard back from him.

That guy didn't send anything? That's shocking. He seemed so upstanding.

Archived