ReefCleaners.org

Should we have a second San Diego Nano-reefers Meet

ladyamanda

Hello everyone,

Last year we tried to have a San Diego User's meet, it was fun, got to put some names and faces together.

So the question is...should we do it again?

My humble proposal is that we meet, and have a frag/livestock and live sand swap again (like we did last time...have people bring 1 cup of sand, mix it all in a bucket, and get a cup back out to increase our tank diversity)

Rather than try to meet at AW, I'd like to offer my place in La Mesa, and make it a BBQ/potluck.

Maybe we could do a "garage sale" if people have equipment they want to swap or sell too.....

Anyone interested?

No.

Last time you had one, you were rude and didnt envite anyone from other states...... you big meanie. :rolleyes:

I think NYC needs one again since the last one never really happened due to too much hemming and hawing with LACK of ######tin and gettin of the pot for a location.

Perhaps we could have a EASSS CAOOHHSSS versus WESSS COAHTIZZ Nano meet on the same weekend.

just an idea. like LAST WEEKEND in APRIL 26-27th the week after Easter. All us reefers should have some "easter candy and a little green" to spend. since the holiday thing was the previous week.

food fer thought.

let's go frag those west coast suckas! i'm gonna pop a monti cap into their butts! i'm gonna git you wc suckas! :P

gimme one acro! eff the doser, just pour the kalk into my hands.

I think that's a great idea. But can it be next week instead of this week? ^^ 'cause I already got plans for this week. Thanks in advance.

Dave, if you wanna hop on a plane to come to the SD meet, more power to ya!

I was really thinking of about 3-4 weeks from now...that way everyone has a chance to frag stuff, and go through the back of their closets for stuff for the garage sale.

hmm...come to think of it, maybe put a jar out to encourage folks to put a percentage of their garage store sales, for the support of nano-reef.com?

ok, how about May 17th? and I'm open to other suggestions! :)

Originally posted by Dave ESPI

All us reefers should have some "easter candy and a little green" to smoke.

Dave.....dave....dave:D

a lot of schools graduate around tha time. could make it really tough. I stick with my reccomendation or the FIRST WEEKEND in May.

Daise, you need to lay off the crack buddy.....

Archived