Coral Vue Hydros

Tokyo Marui Mp5

Tentacles

Tokyo Marui Mp5-A1. A recent inheritance of mine. I just completely disassembled the gun, cleaned it, found a few little flaws, and it shoots, semi and fully auto. Clip, scope, scope munt, battery, and alfa-3 charger. My friend gave up on it when my roomates abused it, and I have fixed it about 99% and bought it from him.

anyone wannnnna trade???

what are you looking for?

N......E.......thing.

what do you have

I am setting up a 29g soon and so far i have in line my mag5 pump an oddysea 175mh setup and a tank and stand and some black paint. Also always looking for corals or $$ or whatever.

got plenty of coral. also have a mag9 and a bunch of misc items...

oh yea, got a pic of airsoft gun?

yea lemme get it up in a sec......i just found pyramid snails sigh, my poor derasa, got any sugestions?

sixlines, yellow coris, other small wrasses usually eat pyramid snails. or just pick them off by hand.

how damaging can they be, ive found several around the very top of the clam, and he was footesd to a rock and tonight his footing drifted off and hes just chilen on the sand

eric my photobucket isnt loading right now :( and I have 1.2k of space left on here so ill try to find a way to get them on here tomorrow

off to try and rid meself of pyramids

Archived