ReefCleaners.org

Trade my Monster Lips Palys (photo included) for your zoos or SPS

ZoaMania

n2022076_37019169_2682.jpg

This is the mother colony the frags come from.

I have one frag of 15 polyps available, on live rock.

I am mostly interested in high end zoanthids and colorful SPS.

Located in North Central Florida.

ZoaMania

do you have any references? like, are you an rc person who came over to n-r? i might be interested, but you've only got 2 posts, 50% in the classifieds.

also, what lighting are those under?

do you have any references? like, are you an rc person who came over to n-r? i might be interested, but you've only got 2 posts, 50% in the classifieds.

also, what lighting are those under?

I have been on RC for quite some time,a nd have been a lurker here on RC for a few months anddecided to finally register. I ahve read alot on the Aquaculture forums, and the Propagator always cracks me up :-)

The zoas are under 2 x 175w MH + 2x96w .03 Actinics.

If you have nice stuff, I can ship to you and you can ship back when you receive my palys.

ZoaMania

I have been on RC for quite some time,a nd have been a lurker here on RC for a few months anddecided to finally register. I ahve read alot on the Aquaculture forums, and the Propagator always cracks me up :-)

The zoas are under 2 x 175w MH + 2x96w .03 Actinics.

If you have nice stuff, I can ship to you and you can ship back when you receive my palys.

A littleackground on myself:

got into the hobby about an year and a half ago.

I have a 65G display tank with a 14 x 14 inches frag rack on it. This tak is connected to a 29G "refugium", where macroalgaes grow ( 6-7 species). I keep 4 seahorses in there ( one is pregnant), a mandarinfish, an 3 clown gobies, aside from snails, crabs, etc...

I also have a 55G pentagon in the licing room, but my girlfriend is making me get rid of it.

And I have a 12G nano, where the seahorse babies will go.

ZoaMania

Archived