ReefCleaners.org

pH

chufa

pH is an important topic here, don't you think? But then, I am frustrated that this site won't allow the term "pH" in the search engine because of a minimum three letters rule. Just wish there could be some way of being able to. Has anybody else been frustrated by this? Maybe its too late at night and I have a bad mood, oh well...

try 'alk' or 'buffer' or some other terms that may be used in similar descriptives. i also tried one time but gave up on that 'pH' thing too.

carbonate, acidic, basic, etc. may also yield you some results. i haven't tried them yet as the 'search' button gives me seizures. :P good luck!

"ph levels" wont work either. No search will work if you have a word with less than three letters on the string.

Last night I wanted to get an idea of pH levels associated with brands of salt, which salt is a betetr buffer, etc. The other day I wanted to check if presence of xenia had an effect on pH. Before that, I was looking for pH fluctuations at night vs. day, and so on.

Thanks coralreefengr, but that actually pops up any word that ends in PH, such as Ralph, GPH, "hrgmph", etc. But definitely better than nothing, I guess.

Archived