Top Shelf Aquatics

WANTED

dne63

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I offered my old hood/ballast to a poor college student. If it won't work for him, you're welcome to it.
I was wondering if you still have your old hood, I'm very interested in it. You can pm me or e mail me at emmettdavid@aol.com. I am willing to pay shipping and a fair price if you still have it. Thanx Dave E
EL CHUPACABRA
I would think that 1 post would be enough let alone 3

you should die for spamming :) have a nice day :)

e mail me at emmettdavid@aol.com

How many emails should someone send if they have what you need?

How many emails should someone send if they have what you need?

1 e mail would be fine. It amazes me that so many of you have nothing else to do than to harass me for trying hard to find something I need or would like to get so I can maintain my reefs and enjoy this hobby as you do as far as " I should die for spamming" maybe you should die for just being an a%&^ Thanks for a nice welcome to a differant forum I was told was a good one. If you have nothing else to do with your time tonight maybe you can criticize me for my spelling

^^^

I agree. You guys are a bunch of ######face #######es who should go ###### their ###### ######tin grandmother's collective ###### ###### ######---You ###### ###### ###### ######ckers.

That really isn't very ######king nice.

Besides--I thought you were getting a light from that guy above. Did that fall through?

Plus--Don't post your email--you'll get signed up for spam---if you haven't already.

Don't let this experience sour you on NR. I have found everyone to be very helpful and willing to repeat things or attach links to appropriate threads. Only occasionally have I seen a new person made to feel like his freshman year in HS. :(

Don't let this experience sour you on NR. I have found everyone to be very helpful and willing to repeat things or attach links to appropriate threads. Only occasionally have I seen a new person made to feel like his freshman year in HS. :(

I think Freshman should be capitalized.

;)

I think Freshman should be capitalized.

;)

I stand corrected. I forgot how careful everyone on NR is about spelling & punctuation. :rolleyes:

I stand corrected. I forgot how careful everyone on NR is about spelling & punctuation. :rolleyes:

Aw shucks---you know how to diffuse me. :blush:

Just wait---a couple months here and even you will be spewing expletives. I would love to see some #######'s in a BibleSue post.

I will be watching---mark my words!!! :)

I can just hear it in the lounge now, "That BibleSue has a mouth like a truck driver!" (No offense to truck drivers.)

Koral krazy (reefer 365)

just out of curiosity dne, where did you buy/order your cube that didn't have a hood with it? ;)

Aw shucks---you know how to diffuse me. :blush:

Just wait---a couple months here and even you will be spewing expletives. I would love to see some #######'s in a BibleSue post.

I will be watching---mark my words!!! :)

I can just hear it in the lounge now, "That BibleSue has a mouth like a truck driver!" (No offense to truck drivers.)

Don't hold your breath! I survived 6 brothers & sisters, 5 kids & their friends raised in S. FL and didn't feel the need. I found things like threatening to rip their tongue out and shove it up their nose made my point and diffused their anger. :lol:

Don't hold your breath! I survived 6 brothers & sisters, 5 kids & their friends raised in S. FL and didn't feel the need.

LOL!! Yeah--but this is your first reef tank!! Just wait until you lose a $15 shrimp!

:rant::lol:

LOL!! Yeah--but this is your first reef tank!! Just wait until you lose a $15 shrimp!

:rant::lol:

I had a tank in FL with local shrimp and hermits (kid's 4-H project) Now that I am transplanted in TN I'm more worried about the corals & stuff. I'm counting on you guys to keep my tank on track so that doesn't happen. No pressure! fingerscrossed

dne63-u know whats funny is i see people make off the wall comments all the time on this board that u wont see or get u banned on other forms but i think its all in fun that what makes the board so good u can say almost anything and most do. but if u stick around awhile u get used or amused to it also everyone around here are a bunch of good guys with tons of info.

biblesue- u will use some swear words in this hobby for sure :D

Helfrichs Chick

YEa you be nice to truck drivers!!fighting0030.gif Well some are SCUM, but my boyfriend is actually a driver. You know what I TOTALLY would be too if I had it to do over again.... while I spent $60 grand to go to school, he makes double that each year. I barely make half that a year. School is a crock. confused0020.gif

just out of curiosity dne, where did you buy/order your cube that didn't have a hood with it? ;)

Its a nanocube 12g I have a 12g dx but the one I want the dx hood for is just a regular so thats what I want to put the dx hood , lights and ballist on

I had a tank in FL with local shrimp and hermits (kid's 4-H project) Now that I am transplanted in TN I'm more worried about the corals & stuff. I'm counting on you guys to keep my tank on track so that doesn't happen. No pressure! fingerscrossed

Hey---are you flippin' me the bird????

Thank you everyone that has been so supportive , I did'nt mean to cause so much trouble. However I am still trying to find a dx hood light and ballist to put on my regular 12g nano tank so I can turn that tank into a reef also if anyone has one laying aroynd not being used after a light up grade. Thanx

What about that guy who offered you one---fscottfitzgerald or something???

I would totally make one for you but I don't have any of the stuff, or know what you need or have any of the knowledge required for DIY projects that complicated.

Archived