ReefCleaners.org

Monthly pics of 7Alife and 18ViaAqua

Cyber

Yeah I love the apperance of the hippo in this tank as long as he has a future home. Very cool tank I like the look of these 18 gallon via aqua's. Any fish in the 7g??

JJ

does that mean you take these pictures monthly or that this is the one month birthday of each tank? i like the magneto snails.

Hello,

The hippo will have a nicer place to live when my 40Gal finished. By the way, the clown and the hippo now are good buddies =) They always swim around together. Kinda supprised me because the clown with host anemone is often aggressive toward other fish.

The 7Gal used to have a Perc and a red-headed gobbi. The Perc is moved to the 40Gal and the red-headed gobbi still in there, you can see him on the leftside of the tank.

These are the monthly pictures of the tanks. The 18Gal is up for 8 months. The 7Gal is up for 4months.

Cyber

Hello,

Sorry about the lost link last night. I updated my wedsite and deleted these files but didnt even know about that. Please check my website www.haivphan.com for more pics of the 2 tanks and their progress since the beginning.

Lebowski - The goniopora is on the right side. Half of the colony got wipeout for some reason. Now they are recovering. It used to be 3 times the current size on the below picture when it fully opened.

Cyber

Archived