Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

WTB 20" Coralife Aqualight 96w Quad

clifford513

Anyone have one laying around? Would like one with the legs included.
a

I might have the current usa satellite 20inch 80w available soon, are you strictly coralife quad 96w?

Anyone have one laying around? Would like one with the legs included.
I just bought one from Marinedepot with the flip-up legs I will sell. I decided I want a 150wt MH instead. I still have the box and all. I will sell it for $100 shipped.

You can PM me here or on Reef Central. Same user name FLricordia. I can take paypal.

I compared prices and the cheapest I could find one online is 103.18. That includes shipping (Gina's Aquarium Supply). I'm actually looking for something slightly used and around $80 shipped. I will keep you in mind and really appreciate your post. I'm on a pretty strict budget but if I can come up with the extra $ I will PM you.

I compared prices and the cheapest I could find one online is 103.18. That includes shipping (Gina's Aquarium Supply). I'm actually looking for something slightly used and around $80 shipped. I will keep you in mind and really appreciate your post. I'm on a pretty strict budget but if I can come up with the extra $ I will PM you.

Understandable. Mine is new so I couldn't go any lower. Luck

• 3 months later...

I have a Coralife Quad w/ mounting legs in great shape. Around 4 months of use on bulb... upgraded to a 150w MH on my 10g. I know this post is old, but let me know if you are still interested. I could do $80 shipped, its just sitting in my closet in original box waiting for a tank to illuminate :D

Archived